- "Study and construction of Hellenic Olympic Committee's Hotel (Paradeisos Area)". Traffic regulation study- Parking study (2004)
- Parking study for the Tender of the Project "Study - Construction of three Garages in Athens"
- Design maturity of the section Shimatari – Halkida for tender process.
- Cross Axis from Platistoma to Ag.Nikitas, Leukada (2001).
- Completion of design studies for upgrading of the National Road "Heraklion - Viannos -Ierapetra - South Road" in Crete, to be brought to the level of the main road axis ofSouthern Crete (Ministry of Public Works). Design of a new highway connecting the northern coast of Crete to the southern road axis of the island, of a length of 30km, of dualcarriageway, including interchanges and improvement of local roadway network. Data collection, topographic surveys, road alignment, profiles, cross sections, interchanges design, geological analysis, structural design of environmental impacts, bill of quantities, cost estimations (1996).
- Complete engineering design for Egnatia Motorway including interchanges (17km bypass road of Kavala City). Data collection, topographic surveys, road alignment, profiles, cross sections, design of two interchanges, 250m tunnel complete design, road drainage complete design, structural design of culverts and small bridges, design of environmental impacts, data collection and completion of land expropriation charts, bill of quantities and cost estimation tables (1993).
- Roadway and bridge design for a 45km link road and access roads in Saudi Arabia, using the MOSS Software System. Topographic survey (1500m wide corridor), highway design, MOSS - Format - alternative alignments, profiles, mass quantities, storm drainage, culvert and bridge design, cost estimations (1991).
- Elaboration of Traffic Study for the Commercial & Recreation Center of Maroussi Press Center (The Mall Athens). The underground parking is 90.000m2 covering 3 levels, with total parking capacity of 2.065 cars (there is also parking space provision for 41 vehicles for physically handicapped people). The project assigned to ADO SA was the elaboration of a new traffic study, which will connect the commercial-recreation center with the area network, and the reappraisal of the study for internal traffic. The aim of the study was to update and optimize the existing studies and to adjust them to the actual operational conditions of this project, as well as to monitor the onsite implementation of the study by testing and where necessary improvements (2005).
- Traffic and Transportation Study for the Parking of the Hotel of the Greek Olympic Committee in Maroussi, Athens. The parking operates in two levels (basements A and B). It serves stuff and residents with an area of 700 sq.m. in basement A (20 parking spaces) and 850 sq.m. in basement B (40 parking spaces) (2004).
- Traffic regulations - signaling of Perama Area (Piraeus Port Authority Zone) (2003).
- Traffic Regulations in the areas: a) Ag.Georgiou Keratsiniou Interchange b) Warehouses area C6-C8-C9-C10 c) End of Perama area (Piraeus Harbour Authorities, 2002).
- "Transportation Study for Piraeus Harbour" (Piraeus Port Organisation). Transportation, roads, interchanges and parking areas design and specifications for the greater area of Piraeus Port, including improvement of traffic circulation and parking facilities (1995).
- Access and infrastructure design for NIKAS Factory on Athens - Salonica Motorway.
- Transportation and grading of the new DELTA factory in Athens.
- Technical Consultants of the Greek Ministry of Public Works for the Development of the Thessaloniki Underground Coastal roadway link and garage, which includes a subsea arterial link, a 2-storey underground parking accommodating 4,000 cars and the development of two marinas accommodating 150 boats (1992).
- Area survey study for the installation of petroleum products in the greater Thessaloniki area. Environmental and transportation aspects.
- Comprehensive Traffic Management Design Studies for the Municipality of Peristeri, Athens, Greece. Extensive data collection, parking studies, intersection improvements/design, pavement evaluation study, accident studies, O-D survey, traffic growth projections, traffic operation analysis, downtown circulation study, detailed maps and drawings, reports, cost estimations, demographic research and analysis, etc. (1990).
- Comprehensive Traffic Management Design Studies for the Municipality of Kallithea, Athens, Greece. Preliminary and final reports, assessment of existing road network conditions (inventory) demand forecasting, vehicle counts, speed delay studies, accident analysis, origin destination survey, license plate survey optimization of the existing signalization (use of Transyt 7F), pedestrian activities, intersection design, supervision of implementation, detailed maps, census data surveys, analysis of population and car ownership trends, travel modes, etc. (1990).
- Comprehensive Traffic Management Design Studies for the Municipalities of Vouliagmeni and Vari, Athens, Greece.
- Supervision and coordination between involved authorities for the pilot transportation study of the City of Lamia. Stage reports and final report, project management, supervision, advisory services, extensive data collection (surveys), testing and installation of equipment, application of computer software (Contram), extensive demographic research and analysis (1990).
- Underground Parking Validation Study (1000 spaces) for the Islamic University of Madinah, Saudi Arabia. Services provided include detailed conceptual parking layout, safety design, parking demand forecasting, signage, traffic and pedestrian circulation, automated identification systems, gate control, drawings, final report (1990).
Public / Urban Transport
- Transportation Research for the Public Means of Attica Prefecture (ATTIKO METRO SA), supporting the Client in organization, planning, implementation, audit and communication during the research (2007).
- Project 01 - METRO DEVELOPMENT STUDY Contest TSA-033- "Enrolment and Operation of Public Transportation Systems" (ATTIKO METRO S.A), including analysis and evaluation of existing situation in public transportation means of the greater area of the city of Athens, through a wide range of questionnaires (1996).
- Design of Organsisation, Planning and Application of an Integrated Telematics System to the Public Transport Organisation of Athens (OASA). Analysis of existing situation in buses and trolley-buses in Athens, preparation of performance specifications for tender documents, proposals, etc (1996).
- National Origin - Destination road network survey for Area 1, North-eastern Greece. Included approximately 100.000 interviews with drivers in 44 stations, traffic components per direction with automatic traffic volume measurement and questionnaire codification (1995).
Topo-surveying / Cadastral
- Extended topo-surveying supervision and full range of field works for the execution of the Project "Construction Management Services for the works of Egnatia Motorway, East Sector, (Redina-Turkish borders)" along 290Km (1996 - 2000).
- Cadastral study of 4 counties of Kavala prefecture, in the frame of Greek National Cadastral Mapping (1997 - 2003).
- Topo-surveying for upgrading of the National Road "Heraklion-Viannos-Ierapetra - South Road" in Crete, to be brought to the level of the main road axis of Southern Crete (Ministry of Public Works) (1996).
- Topo-surveying for the House of Parliament Parking Contest (1996).
- Topo-surveying for the access and infrastructure design for NIKAS Factory at Athens - Salonica Motorway.
- Topo-surveying for the complete engineering design for Egnatia Motorway including interchanges (17km bypass of Kavala city) (1993).
- Topographic survey for a 500m wide corridor along 45km for the design of a link road and access roads in Saudi Arabia.
- Topo-surveying and cadastral works for the roads of greater area of Athens (Design D). Extensive topographic surveys, engineering, design, detailed maps, environmental appraisals, roadway design and alignments, regional development plans, quantity and cost estimations, etc.
- "Technical-economical study of the road axis Schimatari - Chalkida"
- Feasibility Study for the proposed extension of the Thessaloniki coastal area.
- Technical Advisors for the project: Cost - Benefit study for the "Tripolis - Kalamata" Road Axis (1998).
Infrastructure Utility Networks
- Comprehensive Infrastructure Design for Al Hariq Community of 7.000 inhabitants in Saudi Arabia. Road design, landscaping, power distribution, street lighting, storm water drainage, sewerage, potable water and irrigation (1991).
- Infrastructure and landscape design for the NIKAS S.A food factory covering an area of 60.000m2 (1991).
- Infrastructure design for the University City in Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
Site planning / Buildings
- "Animals Genetic Improvement Center" in Karditsa, Ministry of Agriculture (1998).
- "Passengers Building" for Eginion Railway Station. Structural Design for Passengers building including 1 storey passengers - tickets area with cafeteria, checking room, e/m rooms as well as docks metallic sheds, concrete retaining walls and underground passage for 4 docks facilities (1993).
- Redesign of the Mechanical Room (water and steam boilers) for the Alexandra Hospital, Athens.
Supervision for the reconstruction of a Multistory Office building in Athens.
- Multistory Office Building in Athens, Greece. The office building is located along a central avenue of Athens. The architectural design included ground floor and basement shops with the remaining four storeys as office space. Each floor has been designed as an open space area to facilitate future alternative design for dividing into two or more separate offices. Consulting services include architectural, electro-mechanical design, supervision, cost estimations, detailed drawings, construction management, earthquake engineering, etc.
- Plastics Factory and Building Extensions, Kavala, Greece. The first factory extension is a two storey building consisting of a basement floor and ground floor. There is a production area, in addition to the storage of material and product areas. Concrete structure with two storey frames having a span of 5m in the basement and a 10m span in the ground floor. The second extension consists of a new factory on the same site and has a ground floor only.
- Villa Complex and Service Building, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- High-rise Building with Rotating Restaurant, Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Tower in Mecca included a cafeteria on concrete beams projecting 15m around the main elevator - escalator core at a level of +25m. The bar with a rotating floor was at +40m and covered with a metallic roof.
- Structural Rehabilitation of the "Merarchias" (Stone) Building, Chania, Crete.Structural repair and strengthening of a 150 years old stone building in order to change use and be possible to be used for University's activities (classrooms, library, computer area). The project included comprehensive structural and earthquake design of existing situation strengthening proposals and structural design of the new building, reinforced with concrete walls and steel beams. Also, testing of materials and of old wooden roof beams capacity was executed.
- Rehabilitation and Reinforcement of Traditional Buildings, Galaxidi, Greece. The project involved the complete architectural re-design of a 100-year-old stone building located in Galaxidi. The main stone walls were cleaned and strengthened with reinforced cement mortar. However, the wooden beams and roof were replaced with new ones. All intermediate walls were of specially detailed light partitions built on the site. The structure is considered a special traditional construction and is so registered with the archaeological authorities of Greece.